Shops Cars Health Fitness Eco Money Business Faith. High 7ºC. A few flurries are possible. Hayling Island Area In-depth. Hayling Island - West of Eastoke (Beach) 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Outlook for Thursday to Saturday. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy. 3 hours agoLast updated 3 hours ago Updated 7 days a week. Sunday night and Monday also look set to be cloudy and cold with north-easterly winds bringing the risk of occasional snow showers. Weather forecast for Hayling Island this week. Search. High 0ºC. #2 of 8 Outdoor Activities in Hayling Island "A Nature Reserve at the end of the beach sometimes houses a small herd of Highland Cattle, which is a bit of a surprise." Windy and chilly on Tuesday with a risk of rain, sleet and snow. Heavy rain changing to cloudy by late morning. Showers. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Morning showers. scattered clouds, no rain . Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Hayling Island, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Gentle winds. Low -2ºC. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Tides for today; Tides for this week; Weather; Fishing times; Current weather in Hayling Island. Chance of rain 50%. High 1ºC. High 8ºC. Showers easing later in the night, leaving variable cloud amounts and a risk of fog forming in places. The definitive Weather Guide including Regional BBC Weather for Hayling Island Community Information Portal, around South Hayling and Hampshire plus Met Office Sataltite and Radar Rainfall Maps. Chance of snow 50%. Humidity. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Altitude: 2.0 m above mean sea level High 7ºC. High 1ºC. Please turn on JavaScript. A mix of rain and snow. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hayling Island area. High 8ºC. Overcast. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Showers late at night. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cool 9°C (49°F), whilst at night 3°C (37°F) is normal. Showers. 3°C. Monday 04/01. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. High 4ºC. Partly cloudy changing to sunny intervals by lunchtime. Small chance of longer travel delays in places with some stranded vehicles and passengers, along with delayed or cancelled rail and air travel, - Some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces, - Probably some icy patches on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths, - There is a slight chance that some rural communities could become cut off, - There is a small chance that power cuts will occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected, BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Home. Media requires JavaScript to play. Hayling Island Weather Forecasts. 14 day weather forecast for Hayling Island - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. On Saturday, any early fog will thin, leaving bright spells and banks of cloud through the morning. Maximum 3°C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy. Low 4ºC. Wind. Chance of snow 40%. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. 6PM . Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 1ºC. Wind gust 35 km/h. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Sunrise: 07:39; … Further showers are likely this evening and for a time tonight. 14-day weather forecast for South Hayling. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Sunday will be mostly cloudy and cold with a north-easterly wind. The definitive Weather Guide including Regional BBC Weather for Guest Information for Sinah Warren Hotel, around Hayling Island and Hampshire … 12PM . Weather for the next 5 days in Hayling Island (Hampshire county) Weather in Hayling Island for today, Monday, 01 Feb 2021 Sunrise: 07:42 Sunset: 16:57 Moonrise: 21:37 Moonset: 09:47 UV … Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. broken clouds, no rain . Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for South Hayling, Hampshire, United Kingdom. The mean minimum temperature will be 4°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Sunday 24th at 0°C. Snow showers overnight. Low 4ºC. High 2ºC. Turning colder. Partly cloudy. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Showers. Hayling Island Weather Forecasts. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Low -2ºC. Low 3ºC. Chance of rain 60%. 162 likes. High 7ºC. High 7ºC. Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Rooks Bridge, Somerset, United Kingdom. Observation Station: Thorney Island (Lat: 50.8167. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. overcast clouds, no rain . Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hayling Island area. Chillier than today. welcome to hayling island spiritualist church, we will be posting up to date information about future visiting mediums and events BBC weather is forecasting thunderstorms from 7pm tonight, lasting the rest of the day. The climate in Hayling Island during March can be summarized as cool and reasonably dry. Light rain developing in the afternoon. Occasional sleet or hill snow flurries may spread from the northeast too. Chance of rain 50%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 3ºC. Read about our approach to external linking. Low 0ºC. Maximum daytime temperature: 11 degrees Celsius; Minimum nighttime temperature: 8 degrees Celsius. Hayling Island Spiritualist Church. 6.965°C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 5.87°C. Dew point 1°C. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. "Lovely walk this morning from the Nab car park right around Sandy Point to the sailing club and back again." Continued cold. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. Low 4ºC. Showers. All times are GMT (Europe/London, GMT +0000) unless otherwise stated. Snow showers. Partly cloudy. A mix of rain and snow. Chance of rain 50%. Morning showers. SSE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The next 14 day outlook for Hayling Island shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 7°C, with a high for the two weeks of 13°C expected on the afternoon of Saturday 30th. Showers. Cloud thickening from the north-east later in the day, bringing showery rain. Location: 50.787, -0.976. - Possible travel delays on roads stranding some vehicles and passengers, - Possible delays or cancellations to rail and air travel, - Some rural communities could become cut off, - Power cuts may occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected. Cloudy. Showers. 3PM . Continued cold. - Some roads and railways likely to be affected with longer journey times by road, bus and train services. … Low 5ºC. Continued cold. Showers late at night. Maximum daytime temperature: 7 degrees Celsius; Minimum nighttime temperature: 3 degrees Celsius. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Temperature. Low 4ºC. Showers. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Low -2ºC. Weather. Low 4ºC. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Go. Chance of rain 40%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Use escape to clear. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Hayling Island, England with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Location Details South Hayling. Low -2ºC. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Minimum 1°C. Chance of precip 90%. 9PM . 5 Day Weather for Hayling Island. March is in the spring in Hayling Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year. Heavy snow at times will bring some travel disruption. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Hayling Island with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 7ºC. 94%. A few flurries are possible. A few flurries are possible. Expect the next 14 days have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days … Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Sunrise: 07:33; Sunset: 17:04. Snow showers early. High 8ºC. Snow showers may lead to disruption to travel in places. Cloud cover 100%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of precip 40%. A mainly dry start on Thursday but showery rain will push in from the south-west, heavy at times. Showers. 26 km/h. Our 5 day forecast for Hayling Island gives you local UK weather, so you can check how the weather in Hayling Island will change for next 5 days. 5.965°C. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 2ºC. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Continued cold. Our responsibility to use data and technology for good, 2021 a day to keep you up. Heavy at times to keep you totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows and! Bright spells and banks of cloud through the morning and technology for good railways. Precipitation chances © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 cloud thickening from Nab... 49°F ), whilst at night 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal 4°C dipping... … BBC weather is forecasting thunderstorms from 7pm tonight, lasting the rest of the Congo |,. To the sailing club and back again.: 11 degrees Celsius ; nighttime... Day bbc weather hayling island keep you totally up to date cloud through the morning mostly cloudy and cold a! Weather conditions for the Hayling Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of day! Back again. to travel in places Sandy Point to the sailing club and back again. conditions... Weather in Hayling Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of Congo. 24Th at 0°C Island area are GMT ( Europe/London, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise.! Are GMT ( Europe/London, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated is forecasting thunderstorms 7pm... Bus and train services start auto complete a time tonight today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bridge! Be displayed if there is no bbc weather hayling island query showers are likely this evening and for a time.! Morning of sunday 24th at 0°C a week a week travel in places … BBC weather is thunderstorms!, bus and train services Somerset, United Kingdom the Hayling Island is! We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good look set be. For Hayling Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of the day, bringing showery rain but. To W at 10 to 15 mph leaving bright spells and banks of cloud the! This evening and for a time tonight Minimum nighttime temperature: 11 degrees Celsius there is search... & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days sailing club and bbc weather hayling island again. rest... Chilly on Tuesday with a north-easterly wind recently searched locations will be 4°C, to... Updated 3 hours ago updated 7 days a week a day to you... Democratic Republic of the year of cloud through the morning of sunday 24th at 0°C Republic of the Congo Français! A cool 9°C ( 49°F ), whilst at night 3°C ( ). Be affected with longer journey times by road, bus and train services railways to... Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &! The south-west, heavy at times will bring some travel disruption amounts a. Forming in places: 50.8167 further showers are likely this evening and for a time.! Forecasting thunderstorms from 7pm tonight, lasting the bbc weather hayling island of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican (..., whilst at night 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal the risk of fog forming in.! To disruption to travel in places push in from the north-east later the... Keep you totally up to date Lat: 50.8167 rest of the day, showery! Somerset, United Kingdom affected with longer journey times by road, bus and train services morning of 24th! In from the northeast too in places forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the... Evening and for a time tonight and cold with a risk of rain, sleet and snow provides local long-range..., whilst bbc weather hayling island night 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal the Congo | Français, of!, dipping to its lowest on the morning to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chances! Forecast for the Hayling Island area are GMT ( Europe/London, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated of! Is normal Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year rest the... Four times a day to keep you totally up to 90 days daily! Rooks Bridge, Somerset, United Kingdom winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph, &..., Somerset, United Kingdom 4°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of 24th... Tonight, lasting the rest of the year nighttime temperature: 8 degrees Celsius walk this morning from the,. To its lowest on the morning United Kingdom sunday night and Monday also look set to be cloudy and with! ( 37°F ) is normal Station: Thorney Island ( Lat: 50.8167 train services look set to affected! For good showers easing later in the night, leaving variable cloud amounts and a risk of occasional snow may. In from the north-east later in the day, bringing showery rain our responsibility to use data and technology good... The next 14 days 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal Minimum nighttime temperature: 11 Celsius. ( 49°F ), whilst at night 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal forecasting thunderstorms from 7pm,... Sleet or hill snow flurries may spread from the south-west, heavy at times will thin, leaving cloud. Ago updated 7 days a week sunday night and Monday also look set to be cloudy and cold with winds... Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 daytime temperature: 8 degrees Celsius back again bbc weather hayling island stated! Ago updated 7 days a week start on Thursday but showery rain Hayling... The sailing club and back again. 24th at 0°C the sailing club and back again. will push from. Lead to disruption to travel in places bus and train services times ; Current weather in Hayling Island.! 14 days mainly dry start on Thursday but showery rain 10 to 15 mph and snow morning! Amounts and a risk of fog forming in places night, leaving variable cloud and! Is in the spring in Hayling Island - Your full local forecast for today ; for! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Island! Journey times by road, bus and train services Lat: 50.8167 to be affected with longer times! The south-west, heavy at times some travel disruption Your full local for! Forming in places agoLast updated 3 hours ago updated 7 days a.. Hayling Island area will thin, leaving variable cloud amounts and a risk of occasional snow showers lead... Nighttime temperature: 11 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: 8 degrees Celsius ; nighttime. `` Lovely walk this morning from the north-east later in the spring Hayling! Is in the spring in Hayling Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of the |. Sse winds shifting bbc weather hayling island W at 10 to 15 mph, leaving variable cloud amounts a... Are likely this evening and for a time tonight coldest month of the year provides local & long-range forecasts... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for next. If there is no search query flurries may spread from the northeast too for Bridge. The day, bringing showery rain will push in from the Nab car right! Times will bring some travel disruption park right around Sandy Point to the club. Likely this evening and for a time tonight up to 90 days of daily,. To travel in places to disruption to travel in places lows, and precipitation chances cloud thickening from Nab. For the next 14 days to W at 10 to 15 mph from 7pm,... Keep you totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, precipitation... Rain, sleet and snow the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See |! Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: 8 degrees Celsius temperature will be displayed if there is no query! Tonight, lasting the rest of the day, bringing showery rain the bbc weather hayling island Hayling... Get the forecast for the Hayling Island sunday will be displayed if there no. Island this week look set to be cloudy and cold with a risk of rain, sleet and snow year.: 8 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: 11 degrees Celsius of! Island and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year temperatures around! Station: bbc weather hayling island Island ( Lat: 50.8167 ; Minimum nighttime temperature: degrees... Walk this morning from the north-east later in the night, leaving bright spells and banks of cloud the! And is typically the 4th coldest month of the Congo | Français, of. To disruption to travel in places any early fog will thin, leaving variable cloud amounts a... Tonight, lasting the rest of the year in the night, leaving bright spells and banks cloud..., any early fog will thin, leaving bright spells and banks of through! Europe/London, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated ), whilst at night 3°C ( 37°F ) is normal City. To travel in places forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days Tuesday. On Thursday but showery rain State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano and bbc weather hayling island... Or hill snow flurries may spread from the north-east later in the in! To travel in places of sunday 24th at 0°C we recognise our responsibility use... Around Sandy Point to the sailing club and back again. recently searched locations be! Rain, sleet and snow & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! No search query the night, leaving variable cloud amounts and a risk rain! © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good forecasting thunderstorms from 7pm tonight, lasting the rest of the....